News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

A good blue color

Started by Ty Stinson, May 08, 2007, 04:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty Stinson

Hello: Someone had asked for a good blue color to use on a '37 Cad and I have forgotten who that was. Attached is a photo of a car with a blue that may be Packard Centennial Blue. Also, I don't remember where this photo came from.

Ty Stinson
CLC#22330
'37 Cad 8519
Ty Stinson
CLC #22330
'37 Cad 8519

Rusty Shepherd CLC 6397

Ty,
I don't remember who asked you about the blue paint, but I do know where you found the picture of the beautiful '37 convertible sedan:the Classic Car Club of America's web site: www.classiccarclub.org in the Cadillac Gallery.

Ty Stinson

Quote from: Rusty Shepherd CLC 6397 on May 08, 2007, 05:00:19 PM
Ty,
I don't remember who asked you about he blue paint, but I do know where you found the picture of the beautiful '37 convertible sedan:the Classic Car Club of America's web site: www.classiccarclub.org in the Cadillac Gallery.
Many thanks Rusty. I've been collecting/saving copies of photos for some time now and still thinking about painting my sedan like this blue or in Peruvian gray (a brown gray). That is a beautiful car and I wonder if my hardtop sedan would look as good in that Packard Centennial Blue.
Ty Stinson
CLC 22330
'37 8519
Ty Stinson
CLC #22330
'37 Cad 8519