News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

37 caddy interior colors???

Started by harvey b, May 10, 2007, 08:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harvey b

i have a 37 caddy 4 dr conv sedan,car was originally dark grey with black leather interior,need help with proper colors for windsheil molding it was either black or a very dark grey,car now has a dark maroon interior,dash is a dark goldish color as it was originally,also the moldings that go on the door panel tops?,they were black or the dark grey color,my question is should these peices be the interior color or the exterior color of the car?,maroon or black.also should there be a catwhisker or a seal of some sort for the door glass ,this would be on the door edge where the glass would run?i dont see any trace where it woud have attached,i know there is some in the door channel,but they are not visable when the door panels are on the car.  thanks Harvey B
Harvey Bowness