News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Tim Pawl on mycadillacstory.com

Started by Tim Pawl CLC#4383, May 24, 2007, 01:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Pawl CLC#4383

Just a note to let you know that Tim Pawl and his 1973 Eldorado Indianapolis Pace Car is now being shown on www.mycadillacstory.com.  The 36 second video was prepared by Cadillac, and photographed last fall. 

The Tassie Devil(le)

G'day Tim,

Very nicely done.

I especially like the way the signatures were placed inside the Trunk Lid, and not on the outside where they would fade and become invisable, eventually.

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon
1960 Cadillac CDV
1972 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe

Rich S

Congratulations! The video is really nice. What was the event that Cadillac did the filming? It is great to see such a nice car, especially with a unique history, preserved so well. :)
Rich Sullivan CLC #11473

1971 Eldo Conv., 2013 CTS Cpe

Tim Pawl CLC#4383

The event was a Cadillac orchestrated film shooting at Eddies Drive-In in Harrison Township Michigan ( on the shore of Lake St. Clair). They had previously filmed at my house ( for a couple of hours), and then at the drive-in.... all to end up with 36 seconds of video!