News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

"Peerless" Repro of '32 or '33 Vicky Conv.

Started by J. Brannon, June 02, 2007, 04:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J. Brannon

I have acquired a 1985 Peerless which is a replica, ( for want of better word ), of '32 or '33 Caddy Victoria Convertible. It has a 1977 Ford Chassis, 351 Modified Engine 400 CI..etc..This car or one like it is portrayed in the Forums "yearly" listings under 1932, perhaps the last
portrayal prior to the 1933 beginnings...My dilema...I have no info on this car at all except the Title which was registered to a Mr. John Ray Futrell of Newhall, CA..

- Anyone know the Builder of this car?
- Anyone have one like it / built by same crafter?
- Original Address of known Builder?

Won't bore with more Q's, but would appreciate any tid-bits of info here..It's not an original, but a badge under the hood indicates participation in So Cal area Classic expo, likely when new.

Would also welcome any Literature on this vehicle.. it is one great " Parade Car" and really enjoyable to share with the public's entheusiastic instant responses.

Just joined your Forum and reall can appreciate the work and dedication in creation of same. No other Internet Group of mine can even come close! JB

wayne #17075

JB,
No info for you but can you give me any info on the wheels and tires on your car? I'm rodding some metal and am looking for wire wheels of a newer vintage.
Wayne

J. Brannon

Quote from: wayne #17075 on June 03, 2007, 06:37:28 PM
JB,
No info for you but can you give me any info on the wheels and tires on your car? I'm rodding some metal and am looking for wire wheels of a newer vintage.
Wayne
No info on origin of wheels..Appear to be Dayton Wires, adjustable spokes..15"..Good luck, JB

veesixteen

Quote from: J. Brannon on June 02, 2007, 04:40:26 PM
I have acquired a 1985 Peerless which is a replica, ( for want of better word ), of '32 or '33 Caddy Victoria Convertible...

Just wondering if this is the same or a similar car to the "Unknown" Victoria in the Club's "Cadillac Database", "Dream Cars" section, 1932 ?
Yann Saunders, CLC #12588
Compiler and former keeper of "The Cadillac Database"
aka "MrCadillac", aka "Veesixteen"

J. Brannon

Yes...It is either that one in the "Unknown" data base or a Sister Car. J Brannon