News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

37 caddy series conv top latches?

Started by harvey b, June 12, 2007, 09:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harvey b

have a 37 60 series,4 dr conv sedan,bought car as basket case,now that we are getting close to the end we are starting to see what we are missing in parts. i need the 3 little peices of the top latches,the ones that attach to the winsheild frame,i need the 2 hood support rods too.if any one has pictures of these items it would help with making these peices.i can make them myself for now and when i find originals i can replace them later,i just want to get the car driveable for now and work out the bugs as i drive it.even some pics of the firewall too,as i am not sure how the various hoses and pipes fit? not sure what hole is for what.any help is very much appreciated.  thanks Harvey Bowness
Harvey Bowness

harvey b

hello all,still looking for some photos or parts for sale,now i need the peice that goes at the hood center strip,it holds it to the cowl at the rear of the strip,dont have one so i dont know what it looks like,did make a little peice to go in there for now,but want an original one?hope to have car drivable by june 24th.will post some pics when ready.  thanks Harvey B
Harvey Bowness