News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Cadillac's DTS still has IT!

Started by Rich S, June 13, 2007, 07:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rich S

Here is the link to an announcement of an industry-wide award won by Cadillac's 2007 DTS model:

http://media.gm.com/servlet/GatewayServlet?target=http://image.emerald.gm.com/gmnews/viewmonthlyreleasedetail.do?domain=74&docid=37057

Kudos to Cadillac! ;) This model must be continued in the Cadillac line-up, along with updating it where appropriate, in my opinion.
Rich Sullivan CLC #11473

1971 Eldo Conv., 2013 CTS Cpe

David #19063

A freind of mine just picked up his top of the line 2007 DTS with every option on Monday.  He left today for a trip out to the Dakota's.  He should enjoy the ride.
David #19063
1996 DeVille Concours

Davidinhartford

I have rented the new DTS and must say that it is the finest Cadillac built yet.  Great ride, every feature imaginable and sleek styling.   

I like the styling of the DTS better than the supposed flagship STS too.

Although the new 2008 CTS looks to be the styling leader hands down.

But if I had to pick one to take four people on a long trip....  the DTS is the car to have!

TJ Hopland

I rented one in vegas & grand canyon in march and it was a nice ride but I thought is was a bit underpowerd, not as bad as the early 80's but I was very unimpressed especially on the hills.  I thought it may have been a special rental thing but some people here told me the rentals were the same as the rest.  My dodge has a lot more power and about the same mileage from a smaller car that weighs about the same.
StPaul/Mpls, MN USA

73 Eldo convert w/FiTech EFI
80 Eldo Diesel
90 CDV
And other assorted stuff I keep buying for some reason