News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Elm Bank Show - Wellesley, MA

Started by Tom Hitchcock, June 25, 2007, 06:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Hitchcock

Anyone within driving range should plan to attend next year's Elm Bank [No, it is not a b-a-n-k, but a grand estate] show in Wellesley, Massachusetts, just down the street from the college.  I beliebve it was only their third year, but what a great setting between well-kept grounds and gardens covereing a lot of real estate complete with live and canned music stages. Many Cadillacs, spanning many decades were on display as well as many other makes and models.  Besides Bob Millian's flawless white '60 Eldorado I was especially impressed with a triple-color'56 Packard Caribbean 2-dr hardtop.  Like I said, try to make it next June.   
Tom Hitchcock - 2212
1960 Coupe de Ville
1997 Eldorado Touring Coupe