News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Modified Chapter Document Scan Project

Started by Stampie, June 08, 2007, 05:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stampie

Some members of the Modified Chapter recently started scanning some of their Cadillac related documents to share with others.  The scans can be found at http://www.modifiedcadillac.org/documents/ for all to use.  If anyone would like to contribute to the project please email me with what you have and then I'll let you know when to start sending the scans.  It is best to send the highest quality scans you can so that I can resize them to better fit the page.

Stampie

PS - You guys are also welcome to join us on our forum www.modifiedcadillac.org/forum .
If... the machine of government... is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.  ~Henry David Thoreau, On the Duty of Civil Disobediance, 1849

If we desire respect for the law, we must first make the law respectable.  ~Louis D. Brandeis

Stampie

With tonight's update we are now over one thousand scans with a total of 1,170.  Thanks again to all that have contributed.

Stampie
If... the machine of government... is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.  ~Henry David Thoreau, On the Duty of Civil Disobediance, 1849

If we desire respect for the law, we must first make the law respectable.  ~Louis D. Brandeis