News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Treadle-Vacs, etc.

Started by 35-709, July 12, 2007, 10:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

35-709

A short time ago someone was looking for an outfit that rebuilt older power brake boosters such as Treadle Vacs.  Can't find that posting here anymore but I did come across an ad in the Hemmings Classic Car Magazine (try it you'll like it) placed by MPP (Midwest Power Products) "Specializing in Re manufactured Treadle-Vacs, Master Vacs, & Hydro-Vac Power Brake Boosters.  If anyone still needs or wants their information, their phone number is 708-563-9326.  Email ---- midwestbooster@sbcglobal.net   They are located in Crestwood, Ill.  I have had no dealings with this company.
:)
1935 Cadillac Sedan resto-mod "Big Red"
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1950 Jaguar Mark V Saloon resto-mod - Sold
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Packard 2dr. Club Sedan
1935 Glenn Pray - Auburn Boattail Speedster, Gen. 2

Dan Reed

Thanks Geoff!  I was inquiring about a new/rebuilt booster & master cylinder for my '56 Caddy.

Dan

walt #23510

I had Midwest overhaul my vacumn wiper motor,and recently had a problem with it. They not only took it back without question,but cleaned and bench checked it for free,plus shipped back on their dime!(they called and gave me some tips for improving service life)I'm not associated with these people,but wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!...walt...tulsa,ok