News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

76-79 Seville Rear Fillers

Started by Michael Brittan CLC #2750, July 22, 2007, 10:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Brittan CLC #2750

Anyone had experience finding good quality rear bumper-to-body fillers?  I recently purchased a set from a filler supplier.  Although they were ABS plastic (different from the originals) they looked right at first glance and were in the correct 5 pieces.  However, after a body shop had had them painted and tried to install them, they did not fit, not even close.  Is there is more than one manufacturer of these fillers?
M Brittan

john rutenberg

No!!!!!!! No one makes them to fit right. I bought an NOS set paid a MASSIVE amount and am very happy that I did. It was well work the money. I have one NOS center, I NOS left and one good used right. I was keeping them as spares but I dont know if Ill need them. I actually had my guy seal my NOS ones on the back side and he said they will never break. I might be selling the spare set but I must tell you they were not cheap and I mean NOT cheap.