News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1957 1958 Eldorado Brougham Door Panel Chrome & Stainless & ashtray.

Started by John Morris #23947, July 26, 2007, 02:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Morris #23947

I have some very nice 57-58 Eldo Brougham right front and left rear door panel pieces. As soon as my Eldo parts manual arrives I will be able to provide group and part numbers. These include the long lower grate pieces in absolutely mint like nos condition, as well as the long curved chrome, not stainless, upper pieces, in the same condition. Also left rear ashtray assembly, armrests, armrest chrome garnishes with pits, and solid backside tin frames needing galvanized. Picture shows backside of chrome as that is where I felt pen marked them. Parts were from cars #525 and 531. I do not know the status of those 2 Broughams. When I have the correct info I will post in the for sale forum. These are likely the only ones on the planet available. 
71 Olds 98 LS, 66 Fairlane 500 XL Convertible, 55 Packard Clipper Super, 58 Edsel Ranger, 72 Cheyenne Super, many 49-60 parts cars, abandoned "House Of Doom" full of 49-60 parts. Huge piles of engine parts, brackets, tin, Hydramatic & Jetaway parts,  thousands of stainless moldings, dozens of perfect sedan doors.