News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1936 LaSalle 5077 Sport Coupe

Started by Ian clc#20080, August 01, 2007, 12:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian clc#20080

A member of the Australian Cadillac LaSalle Club has a 1936 LaSalle 5077 Sport Coupe (rumble seat).

The body number is 142 and it was Australian delivered Right Hand Drive to the Port of Melbourne in 1936.

The car is the only one of its type in the Australian Club and the owner thinks it is possibly the only one in the country.

I have searched my books, including "LaSalle, Cadillac's Companion Car" but haven't been able to find any information on the number of these cars that were built out of the production run of 1175 5077 Coupes. Does any one have any idea of this?

Regards,  Ian CLC 20080  :)

Ian #20080

Just bumping back to the top.

I guess it must be one of those questions that nobody has researched and there is no readily available info?

Ian.

Jeff Hansen

Ian,

Matt Larson researched the production records more thoroughly than anyone ever has to date.  If you can't find it in LaSalle - Cadillac's Companion Car, the information you seek likely does not exist.

Sorry,
Jeff
Jeff Hansen
1941 6019S Sixty Special
1942 7533 Imperial Sedan