News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Question for Massachusetts Members please.....

Started by Doug Smith, August 26, 2007, 08:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Smith

I have a 1961 Cadillac, and recently came into an Inspection Sticker for said year. Today we place our inspection stickers in the lower corner of the windshied on the passengers side. Does anybody know where they placed the stickers back in 1961 ???  Was it in the same location or on the drivers side instead? ???  Thanks in advance for those who respond.
D. Smith

Eric S. Maypother #15104

Quote from: thug23 on August 26, 2007, 08:04:21 PM
I have a 1961 Cadillac, and recently came into an Inspection Sticker for said year. Today we place our inspection stickers in the lower corner of the windshied on the passengers side. Does anybody know where they placed the stickers back in 1961 ???  Was it in the same location or on the drivers side instead? ???  Thanks in advance for those who respond.

Hi,
I'm 40, born in 1966 and lived in Mass all my life, and as I recall plus from seeing old cars with old inspection stickers in junkyards I'm 99 percent sure they were in same place.
Eric :)
Eric :)
1990 Cadillac Brougham

Doug Smith

D. Smith

Tom Hall 7485

If you want to see how the sticker was positioned, see if you can find some old photos on eBay or in old Rules of the Road from the driver's license agency.
Tom Hall, CLC Member 7485, Lifetime member since the mid-1990s.