News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Forums Software Like This One

Started by NancyWalshe, September 05, 2007, 10:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NancyWalshe

Hello
Sorry to bother you. I found this forum when looking through google for forums to use. I need
to install a forum on my church website but I cannot find where it is sold.

Where did you get this one

Thanks for any assistance

Nancy

Toowoomba Parish

NancyWalshe

Hello
Sorry to bother you. I found this forum when looking through google for forums to use. I need
to install a forum on my church website but I cannot find where it is sold.

Where did you get this one

Thanks for any assistance

Nancy

Toowoomba Parish

Stampie

It is free and you can get it here:

http://www.simplemachines.org/

Of course Jeff has spent a lot of time tweaking it for here.

Stampie
If... the machine of government... is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.  ~Henry David Thoreau, On the Duty of Civil Disobediance, 1849

If we desire respect for the law, we must first make the law respectable.  ~Louis D. Brandeis

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Nancy, there is a place to click to get to our webmaster. I'm sure that Jeff will be glad to help you out with where he got the software. Good luck and God Bless.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

Jeff Hansen

I sent a private email to Nancy informing her how to get the software.

Incidentally, if anyone clicks the link at the bottom of this page that says "Powered by SMF 1.1.2", they will be taken directly to the vendor's Web site.

Jeff
Jeff Hansen
1941 6019S Sixty Special
1942 7533 Imperial Sedan