News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Hearse/Cadillac music video

Started by Zachary, October 23, 2007, 02:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zachary

I recently directed this music video for the EJ Wells song, Hearse Driver.

In chosing the cars for the video, I wanted to make sure I had vehicles that could be appreciated by people in the classic car hobby, so there is a 1974 Miller Meteor Criterion ambulance, a 1977 Miller Meteor endloading hearse as well as a 1968 New Yorker. I am usually a straight Caddy or Olds man myself, but that New Yorker was one sweet ride.

Enjoy the video, any comments/questions, ask incode64@yahoo.com

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=20410725
-Zachary Helm

Johnny F #662

Enjoyable video and very well done.  The only comment I would make, is that the first part that was done in black and white with effects to give it that old movie look, it would have nice to have an older hearse, especially one with the carved sides.

Zachary

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed it!

At present I only know of one carved panel in Colorado and it is owned by someone who prefers to keep it somewhat under wraps so it wasn't possible. I actually know of quite a few older hearses though, but my main question when shooting was which hearse would actually remain running long enough to make the two day shoot!
-Zachary Helm

Art Director

Hello Zack,

I enjoyed the video, too. I looked at your club's Web site yesterday and recognized only a couple of folks.

All your members who own Cadillac hearses (and even those who don't) are invited to join the CLC. Your members' cars would be a hit with the Rocky Mountain Region at our meets and other activities. Region meetings happen the second Tuesday of every month at 7:30 p.m., at 11990 W. 44th Ave. in Wheat Ridge (TDS Tire).

Tim
Tim Coy
CLC Southwestern Regions Vice President
Interim Western Regions Vice President
Art Director, The Self-Starter, International Membership Directory
Life member, Rocky Mountain Region
CLCMRC Benefactor #102

1963 Six-Window Sedan de Ville
1972 Fleetwood Brougham - RIP
1988 Sedan de Ville - RIP
2001 Eldorado ESC - RIP
2003 DeVille DTS - sold

Dave Leger CLC #19256

Dave Leger     1947 6207 Club Coupe

Johnny F #662

Quote from: Tim Coy on October 24, 2007, 12:50:36 PM
Hello Zack,

I enjoyed the video, too. I looked at your club's Web site yesterday and recognized only a couple of folks.

All your members who own Cadillac hearses (and even those who don't) are invited to join the CLC. Your members' cars would be a hit with the Rocky Mountain Region at our meets and other activities. Region meetings happen the second Tuesday of every month at 7:30 p.m., at 11990 W. 44th Ave. in Wheat Ridge (TDS Tire).

Tim

Zack,

I would add to that post, that the CLC isn't made up of a bunch of old stiffs.  Most members enjoy seeing professional cars that are displayed with "personal touches.  So come on and join in the fun.

Dave Leger CLC #19256

Zach, which cemetary was that with light rail running behind?  I have a friend here with a ski wear company who keeps saying he wants to use my 47 Coupe in some photo layouts.   :-)

Dave
Dave Leger     1947 6207 Club Coupe