News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Help needed in San Francisco area

Started by Rick Haslewood, November 02, 2007, 08:51:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Haslewood

Hi everyone,

I'm Rick, I had the 59 Hearse for sale here in Australia. It sold today and now I'm looking for my next car.

I was wondering if there's anyone in the San Francisco / San Mateo area that can help me out with looking at a car and possibly transport it to the port if I buy it.

The car in question is a 64 convertible. I have a fair idea of the condition, just waiting to hear more from the owner.

If you can help out I'd love to hear from you.

Regards,
Rick
rhaslewood@optusnet.com.au
www.cadillaclasalleclub.com.au

Rick Haslewood
Cadillac LaSalle Club of Australia

Jeff Maltby 4194

Hi Rick. I work in the bay area and was hot on the trail of this 64 also. It was removed from ebay probably as a scam ?

Jeffo 49er chapter calif dreaming
Jeffo 49er chapter

CLC 1985
Honda Gold Wing GL1500

Rick Haslewood

Hi Jeff,

That's interesting, thanks for the info. I don't think I've seen this particular car on Ebay before. The seller has been pretty straight up about it so far (not the typical scam-type emails with bad grammar and spelling mistakes either). I will be getting a 3rd party inspection before laying any significant cash down.

I saw the ad on oldride.com and on the 63-64 Yahoo Community.

But if it is genuine, I called it first, hehe  ;)
Rick Haslewood
Cadillac LaSalle Club of Australia