News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

San Diego Show in Self-Starter

Started by BillB, November 07, 2007, 12:53:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillB

I'll use this forum to thank the Self-Starter for running the article in this month's edition.  For several years, the San Diego Chapter has put on this show in as spectacular a setting as can be imagined.  Although I've not been involved in the planning or show itself, I've been able to attend several of them.  They are always a pleasure to attend and enjoy.  Cars on grass, across the harbor from a yacht marina, sun, food, crowds of people coming through the area and stopping in their tracks at the beautiful cars being displayed-it's a marvelous event.  Hopefully this will get the word out to others who might be able to attend what is a truly outstanding event that has been little known outside of the local area.  The quite small number of people who do the hard work of putting it on could use more help now, and if it grows will certainly need more to step up and get involved.  It's an event worth attending and helping in presenting.  Again, congratulations on the show and thanks for the coverage in Self-Starter.  Chapter and National member, Bill Burton.