News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Florida Casting Call for 53-60 Eldorados

Started by Johnny F #662, November 19, 2007, 07:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny F #662

I received a phone call and an email, from a Mr. Robertson, requesting Cadillac Eldorados from the 50's to be used for promotion for the HSN.  If anyone is interested, please contact Mr. Robertson, as this is in no way connected with the CLC or the Suncoast Region.

John â€"

It was a real pleasure speaking with you this afternoon. 

As we discussed, we are looking for a nicely restored late-fifties Cadillac Eldorado owner that would be interested in allowing access to their car so that it could be used for a photography and video session which would get the car some good exposure on a television show.

If there is a club member in or around the St. Petersburg area, or any owner in the general vicinity that is interested, please have them contact me as soon as possible. 

The show is viewed by over 90 million households, so this could be a very exciting opportunity for anyone that is interested in getting involved.

All of my contact information is listed below. 

Thank you. 

Very best regards,   

Charles G. Robertson IV

Equity Management Inc.

Vice President, Group Licensing Manager

101 W. Big Beaver Rd., Ste. 1105

Troy, MI  48084

tel.  (248)680-9150

Fax (248)680-9868

crobertson@equitymanagementinc.com