News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Need a Mechanic in Concord California?

Started by Rick Piazza, November 23, 2007, 03:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Piazza

Hello CLC Members,

I had dinner with my cousin on Thanksgiving and she inherited a 1979 Coup DeVille from her late mother.  She needs a good mechanic in Concord California or somewhere in the east Bay?  Can you please help her because she would like to restore her mothers original car and keep it in the family!  I believe that she would like to start with the mechanical problems first and get the car running.  Then she would like to start working on broken parts between the bumber and the body.  Any help would be much apprectiated.

Thank you very much!

Rick Piazza
CLC Member #22770

Brodie

I have always had luck with A & A Auto in Brentwood, CA.  All they work on is old Cadillacs and have an entire junkyard full of cadillacs from many years.

Rick Piazza

Brodie

I forgot to give their contact information--here it is:

6240 Brentwood Blvd.
Brentwood, CA  94513
1-800-223-3971
1-925-634-1188