News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Firwall ID plate

Started by Chic Gray CLC #22336, November 28, 2007, 07:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chic Gray CLC #22336

Does anyone know where  reproduction ID plate can be made.  The aluminum plate on my car is  bent, holes in it and most importanly not correct, as the plate identifies my car as a 38 sedan and it is a  37 convertable.    I am currently doing a ground up restoration and would like to put a correst plate on it.  I suspect the previous owner put the plate on as it was affixed with screws and it should have been rivited on. Your advise and info is appreciated and thank you. Chic Gray@shaw.ca

Mark

The body tags can be reproduced IF you provide an original by A.G. Backeast which is located in Colorado.     

datatags.com