News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

REMINDER: Clean Snow of barns and garages with Cadillac's

Started by Eric S. Maypother #15104, February 04, 2011, 11:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric S. Maypother #15104

The other day their was a topic about a 1958 Cadillac being destroyed by a barn fire, with all this snow don't forget about all the snow on roofs.

I'm in Massachusetts and the news says about 80 buildings in the state have collapsed from snow recently, most years it's only 4 or 5.

I had to go to my friends shop today and part of the buildings roof collapsed destroying a mint 1978 Chevy Malibu and his ramp truck is trapped inside, we can't see any damage from the parts of ramp truck you can see but I'm sure their will be some once he's able to pull it out, most of snow and debris is on hood and drivers side of cab. On the Malibu you can just see 1 tire and part of side from window, the top of snow pile is about the height car would of been and the snow is 3ft deep. And we have more snow coming.
Eric :)
1990 Cadillac Brougham