News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Nice Condition Original Bore 1963 390 Engine Block - $200

Started by Jason Edge, September 06, 2022, 10:34:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Edge

I have a very nice condition 1963 390 Engine Block for sale for $200. The cylinders are super nice and have the stock 4.00 bore and came out of a previously running Cadillac from NY. The only two issues I could find with this engine block is it is missing one freeze plug and a Heli coil was inserted into where the water intake (cylinder head water outlet pipe) mounts on the left top side and caused a partial crack. Personally, I would cake some high temp JB weld around the area, and gently torque the lower bolt first then the upper bolt and cake some thread locker or other glue on the thread. As far as the freeze plug I have a new one I can throw in for free.

SHIPPING OR PICKUP IS UP TO YOU.
The block is about 170 lb and too heavy for US Postal or UPS so you will need to make arrangements to pick up the engine. Engines Direct Shipping (www.engineshipping.com) has been transporting engines and other large/heavy items for my customers at a reasonable rate for many years now and I can give you the simple details to make arrangements for shipping with them.

My address is 104 New Rand Rd, Garner NC 27529. I am about 10 miles SE of Raleigh NC and very close to Interstates I-95, I-40 and I-85 as they come through my state.

EMAIL ME at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1963 390 Engine Block from 63N129108 (1).JPG

1963 390 Engine Block from 63N129108 (5).JPG

1963 390 Engine Block from 63N129108 (9).JPG   

Jason Edge
Lifetime Member
Executive Vice President
CLC 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Director - www.6364Cadillac.com
CLC Carolina Region Webmaster - www.CRCLC.org
CLC MRC Benefactor
email - jasonedge64@outlook.com
1964 Coupe DeVille - Sierra Gold - http://bit.ly/1WnOQRX