News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

New cloth in my 67 hardtop sedan deville

Started by Cadillac1967inthenorth, February 24, 2023, 05:04:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cadillac1967inthenorth

Here's a pic of the backseat in my car. The armrest is missing and the seat back isnt perfect yet. But soon :)

I have replaced the old darien cloth with new one from SMS auto. Leather and vinyl is cleaned and some parts has got new leather color.

Interior is 340, covert darien cloth with leather. Door panels and carpent is in very cood condition and only need cleaning.

The front seat is next up. I think its more difficult.

I cant upload pics anymore, so I uploaded it elsewhere and inclued the pic as a url.

James Landi

This is a lovely,regal, yet understated choice--I love it...my only suggestion are warning signs on your windows--"NO PETS, Kids with sticky hands, or people wearing blue jeans"  Happy day, and thanks for posting this picture.  James

Cadillac1967inthenorth

Quote from: James Landi on February 24, 2023, 07:25:13 AMThis is a lovely,regal, yet understated choice--I love it...my only suggestion are warning signs on your windows--"NO PETS, Kids with sticky hands, or people wearing blue jeans"  Happy day, and thanks for posting this picture.  James

Darien cloth is Nylon-Viscose cloth and is not durable.  I think that its UV light that is its enemy nr one. I bought UV protection spray that I hope will make the clot more durable.

I love this material. Its unique, I never seen any car fabric like this.