News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Jeff...20 posts a page...

Started by David #19063, January 09, 2005, 08:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Stamps 19507

http://www.mozilla.org TARGET=_blank>www.mozilla.org is the link.

Ive been using it for a few months now and wont go back to IE.  Its biggest plus is less security risk than the patch of the week IE.

Stampie

JIM CLC # 15000

01-09-04
I Dito Stampie.
Good Luck, Jim

Mike #19861

More posts, I think, would help keep some posts going to the second page for a bit longer. I feel once that has happened, many posts go unanswered. They seem to get lost in oblivion once that happens.

How many people go to page 2 or beyond on a regular basis?

We may end up with an uncontrollably long first page that takes forever to load on some dial ups, but it is worth a try.

Mike

John Tozer #7946

So David....

Who was it that stood out there in space, looked back at the earth and said "That will be top, and that will be bottom"?.... and how did he know he wasnt standing on his head????

Had to be a Pom or a Yank!

We used to be "down under", now were "up over"! How do you like hanging on by your finger tips?

Yuk! Yuk! Yuk!

John Tozer

David #19063

Hi John,

You know, what you said seemed very logical.  

So, I decided to do an experiment...I mean, I should test things, not just believe what I have been told by education.  Right?

So I walked outside.  

Lo and behold!  My feet were on the ground and my head was in the sky...well, only about 6 feet up there anyway.  And the sky was its normal gray color as it is here around the Great Lakes in the Winter.

Yesterday, a big ball of fire showed up in the sky...SCARY!!!  And the sky was a funny blue color.  The natives here (Hoosiers...we really do not know what they are...but then again, neither do they know what Hooiser means either...but thats another story) were frightened.  But the gray returned today along with white stuff (I sure hope it is not fallout!).  So it is peaceful here again.

But I digress...

(I know I must be doing this right, but for the life of me, I couldnt understand the PBS show NOVA last night on "Universe:  String Theory"...)

Anyway, since I am standing on my feet and do not have to hold on...I must be on top...hence, everyone else...

However, being that it seems the Northern Hemisphere keeps messing up this fine planet...maybe we should let those of you from "Up Over" runs things for a change?

At the very least, I could buy a Holden Caprice and get a large V8 powered rear wheel drive 4 door sedan from GM that I cannot get in the US!

One day I plan to visit "Up Over".

David
PS.  One more thing I like about old cars, the smell of the exhaust is much much better than new cars...of course, that may explain a few things...LOL!