News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Psychobilly Cadillac

Started by Betty Davis, January 10, 2005, 10:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Betty Davis

I am trying to find out if anyone ever built a customized Cadillac to fit the description of the one in the Johnny Cash song,
One piece at a time" released in 1976. I think it was called a "Psychobilly Cadillac." If one was built, are there any photos available?

Johnny

Years ago in our region, we had a member that was a little short on funds, so he made a combination 51-53 Cadillac to ride around in.

Eric Maypother CLC #15104

Steve Crum 20999

I saw this car in the video Johnny Cash made for this song several years after the song was a hit. And long before CMT and MTV. He and June Carter Cash were in it.

JIM CLC # 15000

01-11-05
The car in the link is not the one I saw at the "Johnny Cash" museum, in Nashville, TN ( Hendersonville). As I remumber, it was a SDV
Good Luck, Jim

JIM CLC # 15000

01-11-05
The car in the link is not the one I saw at the "Johnny Cash" museum, in Nashville, TN ( Hendersonville). As I remunber, it was a SDV
Good Luck, Jim

Betty Davis

Thanks to everyone who replyed to my Psychobilly Cadillac message. I printed out the pictures and plan to go to the museum. I didnt know they had one.