News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

$10 CLEARANCE including postage - 2022 CLC Museum Calendars

Started by Carfreak, December 20, 2021, 09:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carfreak

The 2022 CLC Museum calendars are beautiful, as always, and most important, a GREAT inexpensive way to support the fabulous 501(c)(3) CLC Museum & Research Center. 

In addition to generous donations received throughout the year, calendar and LaSalle book sales are an important fundraiser to help 'keep the light s on' and cover other general expenses for the Museum. 

Janutol Printing has donated a quantity of calendars for almost 20 years and is instrumental in the success of this project. 

Use the order form below for discount pricing for all locations. 

You can send a check, pay with your credit card by mail or pay with Paypal to:  cadlasallemuseum  AT     G M A I L     DOT    COM
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

gmurph

Sue - Thanks again for all of your hard work in getting the calendars sent out to those who order.
Greg Murphy CLC#24416

1941 60S
1952 Dodge B3F
1972 Coupe de Ville

Big Fins

What Greg said. I got mine and so did Mark.

Thanks a bunch!
Current:
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist with white interior and top. (Misty Blue)
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top. (The Old Man) SOLD!

Past and much missed:
1977 Brougham de Elegance
1976 Eldorado Convertible
1972 Fleetwood Brougham
1971 Sedan de Ville
1970 de Ville Convertible
1969 Sedan de Ville
1959 Sedan deVille

35-709

Mine arrived a couple of days ago, wouldn't not have one.
Geoff
1935 Cadillac Sedan resto-mod "Big Red"
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1950 Jaguar Mark V Saloon resto-mod - Sold
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Packard 2dr. Club Sedan
1935 Glenn Pray - Auburn Boattail Speedster, Gen. 2

Carfreak

A few more views from this year's calendar. 

Did I remind everyone, they are only $15 plus postage and an inexpensive way to support the CLC Museum
while being able to enjoy the beautiful calendar all year long?   

Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.