News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

SC Travel Guide...

Started by 2011DTS, November 22, 2022, 10:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2011DTS

Check out the car on the cover of the South Carolina 2022-2023 Travel Guide found at the Welcome Centers on I-95. Bet Jason Edge can identify the make, model, year, and maybe the owner..  :)  :)  :)  :) SC Travel Guide 2022 1.jpg

Jason Edge

Squared seat pattern is more like the 1963 Series 62 Convertible than the elongated diamond pattern of the 1964 de Ville convertible ... but there should be a smooth bolster section at the top of front and back seat and I see a seam running to top on front and back seat. Definitely not Eldo, my vote is 63-6267 with redone interior with seams to the top. Not sure whose car it is?
Jason Edge
Lifetime Member
Executive Vice President
CLC 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Director - www.6364Cadillac.com
CLC Carolina Region Webmaster - www.CRCLC.org
CLC MRC Benefactor
email - jasonedge64@outlook.com
1964 Coupe DeVille - Sierra Gold - http://bit.ly/1WnOQRX
2002 Escalade EXT - Black
2013 Escalade EXT Premium Edition - Xenon Blue
2022 XT5 Luxury Premium - Dark Moon Blue Metallic

fishnjim

They've been using that in recent TV ads too down here(SC).  I don't know if that's for a series or just ads.   I didn't study the car but recall seeing it and that guy.