News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Cadillac & LaSalles For Sale

Started by Gary@ATOC, February 01, 2023, 05:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary@ATOC

Hello this is Gary at A Touch of Classics,

I am a classic car broker and I have two collectors that have approx 100 Caddy's and LaSalle's.
What am I allowed to share on the forum without breaking rules?

Thanks,
Gary

The Tassie Devil(le)

G'day Gary,

Welcome to the CLC Forum.

With regards to the For Sale and Wanted to Buy forums, for both Cars and Parts, a person acting for a Commercial Enterprise or Operation cannot use these Forums to advertise their wares.

BUT, there is a Commercial set of Forums at the bottom of the Site, with instructions for who to contact to place advertisements.

For anything else, as in questions and requests for information, and general fellowship, that is open slather, so to speak.   BUT, any comment has to be Cadillac and or LaSalle as the focus.   Any pictures of cars posted must be of Cadillac and or LaSalle vehicles, or if showing multiple makes, the featured car must be a Cadillac or LaSalle.

Trust this makes it clear?

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible