News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Searching 1961 Fleetwood Parts Car

Started by Clewisiii, February 25, 2023, 09:07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clewisiii

I am looking for someone who has a 61 series 60 parts car.

Hopefully someone restoring a coupe who has a Fleetwood parts car and does not need the Fleetwood specific trim. 

Door trim is the most important now.

Fleetwood door pulls
Fleetwood door window frames
Fleetwood Door Switch Plates
Fleetwood Dash Crest

Fleetwood rear Fender Chevrons

I think I will need to talk someone through removing these parts without damage.
"My interest is in the future, because I am going to spend the rest of my life there."  Charles Kettering

Clewisiii

Door Pulls. They have thin stainless screw caps that need to be removed with dental tools. You must unlock both top tabs at the same time to prevent bending. 

The screw caps are more valuable to me then the door pulls themselves.

The pulls have both a cream and red lense. The red lense is tacked in place.  I think the cream lense is reproduced so presence of red lense is important.
IMG_20230225_080712378.jpg
IMG_20230225_080719609.jpg
IMG_20230225_080730380.jpg
IMG_20230225_080743695.jpg   
"My interest is in the future, because I am going to spend the rest of my life there."  Charles Kettering

Clewisiii

I have a complete set of Window frames.  But I would like a set with less corrosion for restoration if possible.
IMG_2089.JPG

Clewisiii

The Fleetwood Dash Crest, and fender chevrons.

The dash crest it is corrosion that i am trying to avoid.
The fender chevrons i am looking for a set that is not bent.  That is easy to do when removing them. There are three different chevrons used in this assembly.  I will rechrome all of these. i just want t he best cores I can get.

Agian hoping to find someone who owns a Fleetwood parts car who I can work with over time.  I know it would take a while to pull all these parts.  I am not in a hurry.

IMG_0463.JPG
IMG_0834.JPG 

Clewisiii

Reminder if anyone has a 61 Fleetwood Parts car that can part with the Fleetwood specific parts.   I would like to meet you and talk.