News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Average response to your antique vehicle ?

Started by mrmatthew, March 14, 2021, 04:04:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cadillacmike68

Quote from: scotth3886 on March 23, 2021, 06:28:18 PM
I get that almost every time.  What I open with is that I'm a retired pimp and its my old work car or I'm a cruise ship captain and that's my vessel. 

Mt full of chitness is beyond reproach.

Butt, my license plate does say

The mid 60s Fleetwoods with the front and rear vents are kicka$$. I need to get one.
Regards,
"Cadillac" Mike

scotth3886

By far the record at our local Cars and Coffee at Lennox.  Entire lot filled on both sides.  Prolly 900 cars from counting rows and spaces per row. 

I just got home with a frog in my voice.  I think I talked non-stop since 8:00 this morning.  True, mostly import with lots of kids, but many are actually interested in us horrifically old men and almost as old cars.  I had peeps young and old around me all day.  We're increasing the number of old domestic though as I'm working hard on that.  Great Saturday morning.