News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1959, 1960 CADILLAC CRUISE CONTROL - MANY ORIGINAL PARTS

Started by Gary W Thorne, January 08, 2023, 01:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary W Thorne

I have many left-over 1959-1963/4 original Cadillac cruise control used parts as I am no longer refurbishing,repairing,restoring 1959-'60 complete kits. (I'm retiring again).

Here are pics of everything that I have. Additional pics upon request.

I wish to only sell individual lots of the same items...for example all 6 of the neutral safety switches is considered to be one lot.  The "Brain" mounting brackets & Dust Shields are considered as one lot.

No individual parts are being offered at this time.

Please contact me for pricing of an individual lot (or for several lots at a discounted price).

Offers for individual lots are also welcomed.

Thanks,

Gary

cadillacking

Hello Gary,

Thank you for reaching out.

I managed to get account activated with the La Salle club. Let's see if we can put the deal together.

Please call me to discuss the details 818-890-0621 or please provide your ph.# and I will call you.

Tom
Cadillac King

PTO

MIKIMBIN1

Victor Fdez

rhakun

Gary...interested in entire cruise control assembly...610 717 2575..thanks Rick

Gary W Thorne

Hi Rick, just saw your message & tried to call just now & tried unsucessfully to leave a message.  I've sent you a PM as well as an email message.
Cheers,

Gary

hmbmw21

Do you have any cruise control's left for 1960 Cadillac . And $$

Gary W Thorne

Quote from: hmbmw21 on March 17, 2023, 11:33:21 AMDo you have any cruise control's left for 1960 Cadillac . And $$

Hi, if you're still looking for a complete kit or just some components, I may still be able to help you. FYI A 1960 complete original restored kit would require US $2,950.00 plus shipping of US $65.00 to the continental USA only.

Cheers,

Gary