News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Looking to purchase a 1984 Eldorado Convertible

Started by Larry Savino, February 11, 2023, 11:40:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry Savino

I am in the market for a Virgin,Low mile,Original, 1984 Eldorado Convertible I am on the east cost in Southern NY,My budget is $25,000.00

Thank you in advance.

Larry Savino

I just wanted to circle back, I am still looking for a 1984 Eldorado. Preferred color is Autumn Maple Firmest ,if you know of one let me know please

Dave Shepherd

I'm  sure you know they were aftermarket  conversions, some were authorized  by GM, some were not.

Larry Savino

Quote from: Dave Shepherd on May 07, 2023, 09:04:53 AMI'm  sure you know they were aftermarket  conversions, some were authorized  by GM, some were not.

Yes Dave Thank You I am looking for one of the 3300 Cadillac Convertibles . I know some one has one squirreled away in a garage that they are not using.And looking for a new home, I was told I know its a factory sold car by the original invoice and knowing it was only available in 3 colors 

Dave Shepherd

Correct. Of course the problematic HT 4100 engine is your  most serious concern with that car.