News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1961 Jetaway transmit Rebuild

Started by Clewisiii, March 02, 2023, 12:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clewisiii

"My interest is in the future, because I am going to spend the rest of my life there."  Charles Kettering

Chicken Coupe

NOt bad. I thank you.  I was quoted 2500 here in Charlotte.  And that's taking it out myself and bringing it in.     Well good luck man. I know it will work out and you'll be cruising in no time.

CadillacFanBob

@Chicken Coupe don't get real excited yet, see "TBD" to be determined , Usually means more money, and estimate on rebuild kit and HARD parts estimate also means possibly more money, this possibly could climb higher, we will see.

Bob
Frankfort, Illinois

midwestisbest

Fantastic !

Do you happen to have a photo of the throttle valve linkage (TV rod connection)  and the selector linkage on the transmission? Have been looking for a 'correct', stock representation of what these levers should look like.