News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Personal messages to Scot - please e-mail

Started by Scot Minesinger, September 12, 2022, 08:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scot Minesinger

I logged in forever to this forum.  As most of do, there are four pages of various accounts and passwords for all our on-line accounts.  Just got a PM, and that requires a different log-in.  No not doing it.

No other entity requires two log-ins, not even my bank with 5 accounts.  If anyone needs to contact me for A pm, please e-mail me.  I will not be responding to personal messages until it is back to one log in for this site.  Please take no offense. 

Just got one tonight and went to try and read it, only to discover that it requires a separate log-in - no, that is too much - the straw that breaks the camel's back so to speak.  Please who ever wrote me e-mail me.
Fairfax Station, VA  22039 (Washington DC Sub)
1970 Cadillac DeVille Convertible
1970 Cadillac Sedan DeVille
1970 four door Convertible w/Cadillac Warranty

The Tassie Devil(le)

G'day Scot,

I don't know what is going on, but I myself have the Forum Login, and a separate one to access the online Self Starter.

I am unaware of any changes but will contact the Webmaster to see if anything has changed.

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon
1960 Cadillac CDV
1972 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe

Highwayman68

Very strange for sure. I clicked on my messages and went to my Inbox without having to login again.
1968 Fleetwood Purchased in 1981

sbartelski

Quote from: Scot Minesinger on September 12, 2022, 08:37:41 PMI logged in forever to this forum.  As most of do, there are four pages of various accounts and passwords for all our on-line accounts.  Just got a PM, and that requires a different log-in.  No not doing it.

No other entity requires two log-ins, not even my bank with 5 accounts.  If anyone needs to contact me for A pm, please e-mail me.  I will not be responding to personal messages until it is back to one log in for this site.  Please take no offense. 

Just got one tonight and went to try and read it, only to discover that it requires a separate log-in - no, that is too much - the straw that breaks the camel's back so to speak.  Please who ever wrote me e-mail me.
Scott, I am sorry that you are having this issue. I have never heard of this before and will investigate for you

Stefan Bartelski
Webmaster
Stefan Bartelski

webmaster@cadillaclasalleclub.org
470-253-4725

"Cadillac Kid" Greg Surfas 15364

Scott
That just goes to show what you have known all along. You are special. LOL
Greg Surfas
Cadillac Kid-Greg Surfas
Director Modified Chapter CLC
CLC #15364
66 Coupe deVille (now gone to the UK)
72 Eldo Cpe  (now cruising the sands in Quatar)
73 Coupe deVille
75 Coupe deElegance
76 Coupe deVille
79 Coupe de ville with "Paris" (pick up) option and 472 motor
514 inch motor now in '73-