News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Recent posts

For Sale - Parts / Re: 1957 Eldorado parts for sa...
Last post by bigdcarnut - Yesterday at 10:40:39 PM
Sorry they have been sold.
General Discussion / Grand National Swap Meet????
Last post by Jeffrey mang - Yesterday at 10:40:03 PM
Can anyone tell me if there will be a swap meet during the week of the GN, and what day that might be????
General Discussion / Re: 1951 Caddy daily driver
Last post by Mowerhoarder - Yesterday at 10:15:01 PM
Dn,
Thanks! That's definitely more involved then I thought so I guess I should do it. Gotta order some plugs too cause mine are crusty.

The Tassie Deville,
Thanks! I definitely did not drive this car like it only had one brake so it's really a miracle it's still in one piece! Been cut off plenty of times and so many other things too. I guess I'm really glad I can finally stop the car too. 
Technical / Authenticity / Re: 62 Sedan DeVille Mystery D...
Last post by Carfreak - Yesterday at 09:50:42 PM
Anyone remember Robert Reeve from Lansing Michigan?  He had a 1959 SDV that he drove all over the country to attend GNs often pulling a trailer. 

He had annoying driveline vibration that drove him nuts. Finally after checking and replacing many parts, I think he found it was a defective harmonic balancer.
General Discussion / Re: Scams
Last post by Carfreak - Yesterday at 09:39:26 PM
Quote from: The Tassie Devil(le) on Yesterday at 09:08:04 PMThe biggest problkem with Spammers is that if Members continue the practice of putting their email address or phone numbers in their posts, they are asking for trouble.

Or putting their email address as their User Name.  Nothing like asking to be spammed or scammed.

Could a warning or suggestion be included during the new registrations process not to do this? 
For Sale - Parts / Re: 1957 Eldorado parts for sa...
Last post by Gary Evans - Yesterday at 09:38:06 PM
I need one chrome sabre wheel in good condition.
Want To Buy - Parts / Re: WTB 1957 chrome sabre rim ...
Last post by Gary Evans - Yesterday at 09:32:45 PM
We are still on the search for a nice driver quality + rim. BILL Evans
For Sale - Parts / Re: 61-62 Fenders Restored
Last post by hotrodln - Yesterday at 09:30:44 PM
Hey thanks!
General Discussion / ANOTHER CLC MEMBERSHIP BENEFIT...
Last post by Jason Edge - Yesterday at 09:24:29 PM
Another benefit of CLC membership is attending Grand National Meets.  Each year the CLC hosts a National Meet in different parts of the USA, where members meet with hundreds of other members, view beautiful cars, participate in our judging, attend tech seminars, receive access to private collections, museums, tours, and social events.

Previous Grand Nationals have been held in Albuquerque, Chicago, Louisville, St Augustine, Las Vegas, San Marcos, Boston, Lake George, McLean, Virginia, Wisconsin and many other locations. This year we will be in historic Gettysburg, Pennsylvania followed by Murfreesboro, Tennessee; then Charlotte, North Carolina. A 2027 Grand National back in the west is currently in the works.

For More Details on the 2024 Gettysburg Grand National Click Here.

For other benefits of membership go to benefits.cadillaclasalleclub.org then join at join.cadillaclasalleclub.org for as low as $25 annually.

2024 CLC GN Gettysburg LOGO.jpg

2013 CLC Grand National - From Scan.jpg  2016-GN-Logo-final-122014.jpg  2017GNLogo.jpg  2018logo.jpg

2019 GN Logo.jpg  2022 GN  Logo.jpg  Logo-2023 Grand National outlined.jpg  Logo for 2015 Grand National.jpg

Quote from: PHIL WHYTE CLC 14192 on Yesterday at 03:49:53 PMAnd the type gets smaller!   
Not on my computer.

Bruce. >:D