News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

WTB 1967 Caddy wheel and tire combo

Started by paviles, February 09, 2023, 03:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paviles

Looking for a wheel and tire combo (preferably 235/75r-15) for a 1967 Cadillac.

The Tassie Devil(le)

'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon
1960 Cadillac CDV
1972 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe

paviles

Jeffrey Burland

Your ad states 'wheel' and 'tire', but think you might want four. Anyway, know the 65-67 wheels are the same. 61-64s look almost identical, but are 1/4" wider at the outer lip. The wheels are 25 lbs each. Any tires you'd be buying would be used and stacking them on a pallet for shipping will be more than just buying wheels and then tires locally, but just my two cents. I don't have any ready to go at the moment. Best, Jeff
Jeff Burland, Just one guy with too many 54-76 restorables and parts to list
https://www.facebook.com/WillingtonCadillac/

paviles

Thanks Jeff. I appreciate the information. It is helpful and I am looking for 4. Currently have mismatch wheel/Tires (including old snow tires) which was ok while having some body work done (which took much longer than anticipated). I tried some local places but they don't have any and even contacted Coker and Universal and they say they are out but hopefully in the coming months (maybe mid-summer) they will have some.

Any other thoughts/tips/leads is appreciated.