News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1941-1955 Cadillac needed

Started by Dan Bradfield, March 07, 2006, 11:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan Bradfield

Hello.

I am inquiring if you have, or if you know of anyone, that has a classic Cadillac available for photos or possible rental in the Detroit or Flint, Michigan area.  Anywhere from 1941 through 1955 models would be ideal.  1947 would be exact.  Date needed is any day of the weekend of June 3rd, 2006.

One of the only photos I have of my Dad is wearing a tuxedo standing next to his 1947 Series 62.  I was hoping to re-create that photo.  I have even located a vintage tux, a double-breasted one just like his in the picture.

I had contracted with a man for a rental on June 3rd of this year a 1955 Cadillac for a wedding in Grand Blanc, but he has up and sold it, and now I need to find another.  Any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated.

248-813-8453, DJBradfield70@comcast.net

Thank you.

Dan