News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Recent posts

For Sale - Cars / WTS: 1964 Sedan Deville
Last post by Cadillac Jack 82 - Today at 05:24:12 PM

Well, I know this sounds like blasphemy however I'm moving in the next month to a smaller place and no longer have room to store my 3 classics.  The 59 stays and so does the 66 Olds, leaving the 64 the one who gets the boot.  What I have up for grabs is the following:

1964 Sedan Deville with the original 429 engine and TH400 transmission.  Engine has approximately 91k miles on the odometer and runs very well.  I've replaced the plugs with NOS AC44 plugs, replaced the wires, fuel lines, and a few other components within the engine bay to ensure reliability.  The engine starts up well and runs very smoothly from 10 mph up to 100 mph.  The transmission shifts very well and she'll smoke tires if you lay into her from a dead stop.  This car can easily make a road trip no problem so long as you're willing to give her gas.

Options for this car include Climate Control (AC/Heat), Twilight Sentinel, 6-way power seats, power door locks, power windows, AM/FM radio (working), power antenna, power steering, power brakes, posi-traction rear, remote mirror control, power trunk release, etc.  This is a almost fully loaded car for 1964 and everything works as it should.

The interior is the optional Sandlewood leather interior which shows well for its age, and it was recently serviced to insure it lasts another 60 years.  The exterior is Bahama Sand and shows well but is chipping in spots and is somewhat tired.  From 5 feet away she's perfect but up close you can see the chips I mentioned above.  Trunk still retains its full liner including the tire cloth cover.  This car is exactly the way it came from the factory in March of 1964.

I'm asking 20,000 USD for this car.  I am flexible in my price to a degree.  This is a very clean fully operational survivor and as they say, its only original once.  Please contact me for photos, video, and additional details.
For Sale - Parts / Re: 1959 - 1960 Cadillac Cruis...
Last post by pininfarinacad - Today at 05:06:43 PM
Are you only selling what's on he picture? Is it 59 or 60? I cant see a neutral switch in the picture.
Thank you
Want To Buy - Parts / Re: Scam: Anderson 71
Last post by Big Fins - Today at 04:04:54 PM
Poor Rita. She should have told her husband to go out and get a better job. Scammers pay is pretty low these days.

Thoughts?
General Discussion / New "Cadillac" Theme Song
Last post by Vince Taliano #13852 - Today at 03:55:12 PM
Enjoy!

For Sale - Cars / 1958 Cadillac Eldorado Brougha...
Last post by PhantomCaddy - Today at 03:51:12 PM
For Sale beautiful Eldorado still on working air-ride - $85k takes it pictures will be posted later today!
Quote from: The Tassie Devil(le) on Yesterday at 03:03:41 AMIt is okay down here, and when I narrow the page, it narrows as well.

Bruce. >:D
And the type gets smaller!
We had moved the car around quite a bit and neglected to check that the torque convertor was seated completely.  I hated to do it, but we pulled the trans and had everything checked out "just in case", replaced the pump gear and re-sealed. They said it wasn't visibly cracked, but it had been under some stress and it was a fairly cheap part. They also left a torque convertor "Keeper Inner" bracket on, so that will be helpful when unloading and wrestling it into place. The plan is for take 2 on the install this Friday...

At least I know it's all good now and also got to give her a fresh spray of the correct shade of paint.
Restoration Corner / Re: 1969 Cadillac DeVille Proj...
Last post by R Simone - Today at 03:43:30 PM
We had moved the car around quite a bit and neglected to check that the torque convertor was seated completely.  I hated to do it, but we pulled the trans and had everything checked out "just in case", replaced the pump gear and re-sealed.  The plan is for take 2 on the install this Friday...

At least I know it's all good now and also got to give her a fresh spray of the correct paint.