News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1956 Cadillac tire jack handle needed

Started by carguyblack, December 18, 2021, 10:44:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

carguyblack

Well, I would have been in trouble if I had a flat in the boonies and had to change a tire. After following the 1956 Cadillac Trunk posting recently in which Clay/Lexi answered so thoroughly, I went to check to see if I had installed my hardware correctly. I made a few adjustments but thought I'd check my jack handle on my lug nuts. Guess what? NO fit. It does, however work nicely on my Acura and Honda CRV. What was that thing doing in my trunk, anyway??!! It looks correct for the Cadillac but it sure isn't.
I know I had several of these over the years and sold or gave them all away so I am now in need of one. Anyone have one to, first of all, club me over the head with it, and then possibly sell it to me?
Thanks,
Chuck
Chuck Dykstra

1956 Sedan DeVille
1956 Coupe DeVille (2 sold)
1957 Oldsmobile 98 (sold)
1989 Bonneville SSE

Jerseycaddy56

Hello Chuck,

I see this post is from 2021, but I am looking for the posting from Clay/Lexi you refer to. Would you happen to know where that is at? I am interested in reading it for my '56.

Thanks!