News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

SOLD >1940 Hot Rod 346 Cadillac LaSalle Flathead Edmunds Heads 2x2 Dual Burrell

Started by Jim Beard, January 17, 2021, 11:29:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Beard

I have a 346 Cadillac flathead that was completely rebuilt and is ready to run. I built this for a project that never got off the ground. It came out of a 1940 Cadillac. Stock specs on this Cadillac engine are 346ci - 150HP - 300 lb/ft torque, it will be more since the rebuild is .40 over and will have dual carbs and the high compression Edmunds heads. It has custom stainless water necks I had fabricated, new water pump and some custom valley covers. The clutch is new and the flywheel has been resurfaced. I have a Burrell 2x2 carb intake and a set of super rare Edmunds finned aluminum heads for it. The heads are nice and straight with no cracks or corroded areas. I have a bunch of spare engine parts to go with it. The "Genernator" is custom made to fit with the Burrell dual carb intake.

SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

harry s

What a beauty! That would be perfect for a prewar coupe. Good luck selling.
Harry
Harry Scott 4195
1941 6733
1948 6267X
2011 DTS Platinum

Quentin Hall

53 Eldo #319
53 Eldo #412.
53 Eldo #433
57 Biarritz
53 series 62 conv
39 Sixty Special Custom
57 Biarritz

Fordillac

Jim, wondered if you ever sold that hotted up Flat Cadillac with heads, carbs etc.. if it ever ended up in a Hot Rod ?

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

The OP hasn't been on the board since Aug. last year. Why not send him an email?
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

Jim Beard