News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1937 Cad Items for sale

Started by Stinson, August 19, 2011, 04:06:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinson

I have almost completed the restoration of my 1937 Cadillac 8519 sedan V12 and would like to sell the following items. Should you be interested in any of these please let me know and I will be glad to furnish photos. Also, your offers are welcomed.
Thank you and good hunting.

1937 grille                                    300
1937 Cad taillight unit with lens     200 (small chips in glass)
1937 Cad taillight unit with lens     350 (with almost perfect glass)
1937 Cad taillight unit with lens     300 (very minor chip on topside mounting at metal edge)
1937 set of bumpers                     200
1937 Hood top 2 sections               200
1937 Detroit V12 carbs               1,800 (working set)
1937 Steering wheel                      200
'37 Front/rear rebuilt brake shoes   385
'37 Front/rear rebuilt shock sets     600 (per pair front or rear)
'37/'38 ? trunk new chromed hinges  400
'37/'38 trunk handle                      100
1937 shift knob                               35
1937 set two front fenders -
(75, 85 series) with wheel wells   1,800 (Its deer season - better stock up!)

1993 Ford Mustang Tripple White Fox Convertable V8 5.0 automatic $5,000

All located in Annapolis, Maryland USA

Ty Stinson
CLC #22330
Ty Stinson
'37 Cad 8519 Touring Sedan V12
CLC22330

jerrybev

hi
looking for 37 lasalle oil dip stick
htanks
jerrry whitfield
N.Carolina
Jerry Whitfield, Winston Salem, N.C.

Stinson

Hello Jerry, I will look for one for you while I'm at Hershey.
Ty
Ty Stinson
CLC22330

auctionjeff2

Hi -Looking fo 40 60S rear fender stone guards ? J. Enright

hgj1945

Looking for a tail lense cover for a 1939 Cadillac LaSalle with no chips.  do you have one?  Thanks, Helmut

Stinson

Sorry, just sold the two.
Thank you for your contact.
Ty Stinson
CLC22330
Ty Stinson
CLC22330

pstoth

Interested in your '37 V12 valve covers. I am new on this site, please email me with pictures and payment instructions.

I prefer PayPal and I will pay the 3% fee that you will get hit with.

strayhorseranch@yahoo.com

Thx,

Pat

Stinson

Hello Pat. Thank you for your interest in the 1937 valve covers. You did not provide your email address so I'm responding here. Glad you found the CLC Club and its web site. Hope you will stay with us and join the club. The experience offered here and friendship among Cadillac and LaSalle automobile owners of cars of all years and models is more than you may expect. I have been a member for five years or so since I purchased my '37 Cad six years ago. I could not have finished my car recently without the knowledge and contacts provided along the way. However, I way over purchased parts being very new at the restoration game. I'm not a dealer, but there are many good friends located on this web who are, and I have never sold anything on ebay so I would prefer your check or cash. If you provide your complete mailing address to me at stinsonfamily1@verizon.net I will let you know the shipping cost to add to your $350.00 to send me. These valve covers are from my car. They are not warped or cracked anywhere. They will be correct if you have them polished as they are, or they can be painted black with the top ribs in polished metal. I will give you the caps but you will need to have them chrome plated. If you need anything else on my list and posts please make an offer. I also have other '37 Cad items I would like to sell. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.
Ty Stinson
CLC22330
Ty Stinson
CLC22330

Stinson

Hello, if interested in any of these listed items please contact me and make your offers.
Thank you,
Ty Stinson
CLC22330
Ty Stinson
CLC22330

1937 LaSalle coupe

Hello Ty. Have a bumper guard off your Cadillac that would fit my '37 LaSalle? If so can you post a photo? Thanks.... John Lehman CLC# 26365...

Stinson

Hello John,
I have one extra bumper guard that was bent but has been repaired and chrome plated. It will look okay at a distance. You are welcome to it if you can use it. I don't know if it is the same as your LaSalle but if it is you can have it. It will hold your bumper on until you can find a better one. I will send a photo tomorrow and if you want it just pay the postage.
Ty Stinson
CLC22330
Ty Stinson
CLC22330

1937 LaSalle coupe

Hello Ty.  Could you send me a photo? Thank you for the '37 bumper guard. If it looks like it will work, I will mail you out a check for postage.  Send me your address. Thanks again. John Lehman... CLC# 26365...

Stinson

Hello John, Here are photos of the 1937 Cadillac bumper guard. If it is the same as yours you may have it. I know how difficult it must be not having two so you can mount your bumper. However, if it is not the same as yours or not correct for your car I would like to sell it for $65.oo to someone else. A better one will cost much more.
Good luck,
Ty Stinson
CLC22330
Ty Stinson
CLC22330

Stinson

Hello John, additional photos. You can see the flaws. Someone rechromed this guard but did not fill in the weld spots correctly. May look okay from a distance until you can find a better one.
Ty Stinson
CLC22330
Ty Stinson
CLC22330

1937 LaSalle coupe

Hello Ty. That bumper guard is entirely different than the LaSalle. I would not feel right getting the part from you since it is the wrong part. Hopefully you can sell that guard to someone who needs that part. It's not that I am too proud to get that guard for free, it's the fact that someone else might really need that guard for their car. Only so many good old useable parts are remaining. I'm just being considerate to my fellow car collectors. Thanks again, Ty.... John Lehman... CLC# 26365... 

Stinson

Hello John. I wish you could have used the bumper guard as I would have been glad to give it to you. Some needed items in the past came to me free.
Ty
Ty Stinson
CLC22330

Stinson

Some items have been sold and removed from the list, others are now reduced. If interested in any of these please contact me with your needs/offers.
Many thanks,
Ty Stinson
CLC22330
Ty Stinson
CLC22330

Paul Tesone

Good Morning Ty - I'm doing a search for someone who is looking for tail light lenses for a 1937 Cadillac . I would be shocked if you still have any , but maybe you know someone who does have one or two . ....Thanks , Paul Tesone CLC #6876 .

Paul Tesone

Thanks Vince - I'll try Harry . I told my friend these would be difficult to find . I seem to remember reading somewhere that someone repro' d the lenses in plastic , but the color wasn't quite right . I'll try that approach as well . I told my friend to look into the possibility of 3D printing the lenses , as I don't have much hope of finding the real thing . Thanks again , Paul . CLC #6876 .

harry s

Paul, I do have a pair of tail light lenses. One is near perfect and the other has a small broken section that has the piece and could be glued. These are glass originals.    Harry
Harry Scott 4195
1941 6733
1948 6267X
2011 DTS Platinum