News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1985 cadillac eldorado for sale

Started by PatB4473, May 11, 2022, 03:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PatB4473

1985 Cadillac Eldorado 4.1L V8. The time has come to sell my beloved Cadillac. I've owned this car for around eight years now and it's never given me any trouble. Summertime cruiser that's garaged in the winter and has never seen salt. It's a pretty clean car considering the age, but it's not perfect. The only issues I'm aware of are the blower motor for the heat works intermittently and the window switches can be finicky sometimes. I just put two new tires on the rear last summer and have only driven about 200mi on them. I hate to see it go, but it's time for someone else to enjoy it. Asking $8,500 but open to reasonable offers. Located Ellsworth, MAINE

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/685541415893693

James Landi

If any of you are interested in Pat's Eldorado, Kristina and I can go look at it for you as a preliminary inspection prior to a potential sale.   James