News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

‘75 Eldorado hub caps

Started by benji808, August 24, 2022, 08:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benji808

Looking for a nice set of four with good color on the logo/crest and minimal dents/scrapes.

The '75 was stainless steel (no paint), with colored crest in center and a wreath surrounding the crest.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks!

V63

I do have nice set of 4 for $350, plus 🚢  from 85004.
I'll need to image them.

benji808

Quote from: V63 on August 24, 2022, 09:11:53 PMI do have nice set of 4 for $350, plus 🚢  from 85004.
I'll need to image them.

I'll take them! Can you send me a picture to confirm style? I'll private message you to confirm address and payment method.

Thanks!

V63

V63

Found 3...I just had the 4th one a few months ago in my hand and now I can't find it 🙄

benji808

Quote from: V63 on August 29, 2022, 11:22:37 PMFound 3...I just had the 4th one a few months ago in my hand and now I can't find it 🙄

Funny how things can disappear! I might be interested in the 3 if they're in good shape...I'd prefer a set if you can find it but easier to find one more nice one than four nice ones.

Can you post a picture?

Thank you!!

Roger Zimmermann

Sorry, I cannot help here but I had to laugh with disappearing things. Years ago, I more or less had to buy 4 steel wheels from a customer as his '53 convertible had spoke wheels. I kept those wheels many years until I had the opportunity to sell them in California. To my dismay I only found 3...
1956 Sedan de Ville (sold)
1956 Eldorado Biarritz
1957 Eldorado Brougham (sold)
1972 Coupe de Ville
2011 DTS
CLCMRC benefactor #101

V63

Yes, I'll post images of the 3 I can put my mitts on probably by morning.

V63

Ok ... I have the 3 put together. Typical, the center crests colors were awash, I bought some enamel finish's and hand painted each of the crests. I hope you find it reasonable that I adjust the price slightly from $87 each to $100 each, plus shipping from 85004 .
Photos included below.

1 also have 2 1976 versions (black painted centers) $140 each on those (see separate ad for them)

benji808

Quote from: V63 on September 01, 2022, 04:24:39 PMOk ... I have the 3 put together. Typical, the center crests colors were awash, I bought some enamel finish's and hand painted each of the crests. I hope you find it reasonable that I adjust the price slightly from $87 each to $100 each, plus shipping from 85004 .
Photos included below.

1 also have 2 1976 versions (black painted centers) $140 each on those (see separate ad for them)

Those look great! I private messaged you my address. Can you reply with total cost including shipping and how you prefer to receive payment?

V63

V63

SOLD, thank you! I Anticipate shipping out tomorrow

benji808

Mumlauf1992

Do you still need any of those?
I have three in nine condition but one missing the wreath and one with a slight ding on outside of the covers center circle

benji808

Thank you, but I got what I needed from V63. Appreciate the offer!