News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

37 La Salle on History Channel

Started by Rusty Shepherd CLC 6397, April 12, 2006, 10:59:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusty Shepherd CLC 6397

I saw a beautiful 37 La Salle on the History Channels program on Einstein and the atomic bomb Tuesday night and was wondering whose it was.  The first time you see the car, the camera is at front bumper level where the red LaS is plainly seen on the bumper, then it pans up the entire length of the long, tall grill and then focuses on the two men in the front seat.  The car is black or dark blue and has side mounts.  The one time the side of the car was visible, I couldnt tell for sure if it was a four-door or a two-door sedan, but I think two-door. There was also a good view of the front seat and the dash, showing the driver shifting and the speedometer needle jumping slightly at around 25 MPH.