News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

REDUCED! 1942 CADILLAC 7 pass, 39k mi, original wool, Dk Green $19,999

Started by V63, August 19, 2022, 10:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V63

EF71C432-AF06-471A-867F-D203988FBADF.jpeg 1942 Cadillac Fleetwood 7 passenger sedan, (non-division limousine) 39k miles, forest green/tan wool. Nice survivor!!!  Driver quality, $29k
located near Durango Colorado.

V63

More pics

V63

Radio does not work, car converted to 12v. (With alternator)
 Fuel system rebuilt. New fuel tank. Super clean underside. Runs so quiet you need to check if it's still turning! All windows roll up and down real nice. It's under 19feet long. Lots of receipts from work done about 25 years ago. Originally Owned by a successful Florida yacht builder .  One family owned for decades.

Willbarq

Willbarq

Giving this thread a bump. because it's nice from what I see. 

jdemerson

John Emerson
Middlebury, Vermont
CLC member #26790
1952 Series 6219X
http://bit.ly/21AGnvn

V63

Thank you!
The 42 offered much more comfort and fuel economy than the 43 models

Willbarq

The 1943 I'm sure (at the time) nobody would prefer that one. I could think of modern purposes which are appropriate.

Bryan J Moran

Cars such as this beautiful 75 series make it hard to not dip back into the hobby. I've seen my 401k lose about 18% in the past 18 months, wherein the lost amount would just about equal the asking price of this car. 
CLC 35000 in number only

caddybob

I would like to talk to you further on your 1942 Cadillac as I am interested.  Can I please get your phone number. my email is bobby@homebidderz.com.  Thanks

Jw4

This does look nice! And the steering wheel is still intact, assuming that it is original. Too bad I am looking for a newer model.
Where is the listing from? Do we have any pictures of all the interesting spots, like the under-body? Running boards, wheel wells, trunk floor, frame mounting spots, etc.?
More pictures is is usually better!  ;)
Ivan Beliaev

Bryan J Moran

Ivan - it's near Durango, Colorado.  It's painful to not be able to make an offer on this car.  It HAS TO be worth $20,000 or best offer.  It's not right for me to shame anyone, but this car belongs in a CLC member's garage.  So rare, and fun to own.
CLC 35000 in number only

Jw4

Hi Bryan,

Yes, I did check the location. I was actually referring to the online listing (if any). In the first post, it appears that the car is listed for sale on some website. I was just curious if there are more pictures over there, which I was referring to.
Ivan Beliaev

V63

Yes, the car is located near Durango Colorado (bay field). The recent price reduction to $19,999 reflects the season change and to motivate a sale prior to snow fall.

Otherwise the car will be shipped to Arizona in November and marketed there.

the advertised price will change upwards to reflect those costs.

V63

NOT seeking consignment arrangements, direct purchase only please

V63

V63

Bryan J Moran

Thank you for obliging those of us who were simply lookie-loos. 
CLC 35000 in number only

V63

A dealer is prospect so it will probably be available again
unless
also as probable,
He has a ready buyer already.