News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1957 Cadillac Eldorado Seville Pull Down Motor Limit Switch

Started by Caddymac49h, December 29, 2017, 05:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caddymac49h

Hello

I am looking for some help/direction on overcoming an issue that I am having with a limit switch on a 1957 Cadillac Eldorado Seville. I need to know if anyone knows where I might be able to find one or if maybe there is an alternative that will work.
Thanks for your help in advance,
Rick

druby

Jay Brown in Baltimore Md is an expert on these motors. Call him at  443-402-1125, tell him Dan Ruby referred you.
1949 Cadillac 4DR Sedan
1952 Cadillac Convertible
1953 Cadillac Coupe deVille
1958 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz
1959 Cadillac Fleetwood

Bill Balkie 24172

Hello Rick,
     I purchased one of those micro switches a few years back for my 57 Seville. The company’s name is Radwell international in Lumberton nj . I have my old one in my deck at work
.  There was a number On the switch that  was very helpful . They had the exact same switch in stock .  I hope this helps. As I recall the switch was under the price of the minimum order of 50.00 at that point I was just glad to get the switch .!
     Bill
http://www.radwell.com/en-US/
Bill Balkie
1970 Coupe DeVille
2009 CTS

Bill Balkie 24172

Bill Balkie
1970 Coupe DeVille
2009 CTS

Rob57

Thanks Bill. I just used the information you provided to order the switch. Love this forum! Rob

Dan S

I came here looking for one of these as well. Looks like it is still available. Thank you for the information. Any modifications needed to make it fit or is it a direct replacement?

57 Eldo Seville

I bought my 1TB1-3 from Zoro Tools.  It is a direct replacement and is currently $40.
Dave Morris
CLC#28497
1957 Eldorado Seville
2020 CT5-V

Kromie101

Quote from: 57 Eldo Seville on December 07, 2021, 10:45:45 AMI bought my 1TB1-3 from Zoro Tools.  It is a direct replacement and is currently $40.

Hello Sir, any chance you have a picture of that switch that is a direct replacement? I'm searching for one and when I put in that 1TB1-3 it looks different! Please help, Thank you!!!