News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1957 Cadillac Beritz Convertible Chassis - great running condition-

Started by kaiserscaddy, March 13, 2020, 09:04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaiserscaddy

Hello here is a 1958 Caddilac Beritz Chassis In running condition. It does not include the engine and transmission. Newer complete exhaust system , new stainless steel brake lines, great radiator. Newer brake job, 3rd member In differential has 900 miles on rebuild.   Good radiator and other Misc

This was swapped for a modern chassis but this is a very nice piece. 3000$ Or best offer

I also have a 1936 Cadillac 346 great running Flathead with 3 speed transmission. I
Am asking 3600$ or best offer on it.
Location by Austin Texas

Text or call with questions or for more pictures
970-691-3690 

cadillac ken

kaiserscaddy

The car was on the road in running condition 3 weeks ago all systems functioning on the chassis when the engine was pulled.........

"Cadillac Kid" Greg Surfas 15364

IF you had wheels and tires on it it would be a rolling chassis.
Greg Surfas
Cadillac Kid-Greg Surfas
Director Modified Chapter CLC
CLC #15364
66 Coupe deVille (now gone to the UK)
72 Eldo Cpe  (now cruising the sands in Quatar)
73 Coupe deVille
75 Coupe deElegance
76 Coupe deVille
79 Coupe de ville with "Paris" (pick up) option and 472 motor
514 inch motor now in '73-

76eldo

Not much market for a chassis.  I purchased a complete running 1960 Eldorado chassis about 4 years ago.  It was basically a complete 1960 Eldorado minus the body and came with many of the systems and accessories from the car which made it attractive to me.

Once I removed all of the parts I wanted and reduced it to a bare chassis, it had no value.  I gave the rear end to a friend and junked it.

Unless you find someone with a severly rotted chassis it's not worth much.  I tried to give is away for free and eventually junked it along with an 85 Seville parts car that was laying around.
Brian Rachlin
Huntingdon Valley, Pa
I prefer email's not PM's rachlin@comcast.net

1960 62 Series Conv with Factory Tri Power
1970 DeVille Conv
1970 Eldo
1970 Caribu (?) "The Cadmino"
1973 Eldorado Conv Pace Car
1976 Eldorado Conv
1980 Eldorado H & E Conv
1993 Allante with Hardtop (X2)
2008 DTS
2012 CTS Coupe
2017 XT
1956 Thunderbird
1966 Olds Toronado

kaiserscaddy

Yes since I have sold dozens of chassis from our builds..... seriously some of y’all on here are entertaining

Cadman-iac

I'd be more interested in that what looks like a 64 Oldsmobile convertible sitting next to the chassis.
It's not a Starfire, which model is it? A Dynamic 88?
CLC# 32373
1956 Coupe Deville A/C car "Norma Jean"

cadillac ken

Quote from: kaiserscaddy on May 19, 2020, 07:24:45 PM
Yes since I have sold dozens of chassis from our builds..... seriously some of y’all on here are entertaining

"dozens" really?  for what kind of cars?

We may be "entertaining" but we are also the target market you are looking at-- guys who build and have built many Cadillacs.

Silvermichael

I'm more interested in your chassis swaps can you tell me more about taking a 59 Cadillac convertible and putting it on a different chassis?
Where is your shop located?

Cadman-iac

Michael,
The last time the original poster was online here was over 2 1/2 years ago. I doubt that you'll get an answer from him. He did leave a phone number, if it's still good.

Rick
CLC# 32373
1956 Coupe Deville A/C car "Norma Jean"