News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

CADILLAC/LASALLE CANS;JARS;BOTTLES; SIGNS

Started by William Aprile, August 16, 2020, 03:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

William Aprile

Quote from: William Aprile on August 16, 2020, 03:30:35 PMhello ; looking to purchase vintage cadillac/lasalle dealer showroom blue coral; lubricant cans , bottles jars  empty or full  boxes; ,dealer  showroom displays' signs ;transparencies lighted or not ,posters ,clocks,porcelin ,plastic,wood,  anything with the cadillac and or lasalle trademarks one or entire collections please contact bill at 1 516 319 5475 or email matchboxb@aol.com please only call email or text or private message me through clc website  thank you and stay safe

Jason Edge

Hi Bill, Jason Edge here. I have been trying to reply via email, phone and CLC forum message with no reply to the email or phone calls (including the ones listed in this message header), and your CLC Forum inbox is full. I hate to hijack this thread but shoot me an email or text/call. All of my info is in the directory.
Jason.
Jason Edge
Lifetime Member
Executive Vice President
CLC 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Director - www.6364Cadillac.com
CLC Carolina Region Webmaster - www.CRCLC.org
CLC MRC Benefactor
email - jasonedge64@outlook.com
1964 Coupe DeVille - Sierra Gold - http://bit.ly/1WnOQRX
2002 Escalade EXT - Black
2013 Escalade EXT Premium Edition - Xenon Blue
2022 XT5 Luxury Premium - Dark Moon Blue Metallic