News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1959 brake master cylinder

Started by Oil Can Garage, July 31, 2022, 09:58:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oil Can Garage

Hello , is there a dual circuit brake master cylinder that will bolt onto the  1959 eldorado original power brake booster with four mounting studs?

Big Fins

In one word, NO! You would have to install a '68, master, booster and repipe the lines on the master to fit the car. The '68 master's lines are on the opposite side of the '59.
Current:
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist with white interior and top. (Misty Blue)
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top. (The Old Man) SOLD!

Past and much missed:
1977 Brougham de Elegance
1976 Eldorado Convertible
1972 Fleetwood Brougham
1971 Sedan de Ville
1970 de Ville Convertible
1969 Sedan de Ville
1959 Sedan deVille

Caddyholic

If you have a bendix set up a 62 bendix master cylinder will bolt up to the booster. It has duel circuits. It may bolt up to a moraine booster but I am not sure.
I got myself a Cadillac but I can't afford the gasoline (AC/DC Down Payment Blues)

1961 Series 62 Convertible Coupe http://bit.ly/1RCYsVZ
1962 Coupe Deville