News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1957 Cadillac Data Book. VG Original including the Eldorado Brougham

Started by Barry M Wheeler #2189, January 25, 2021, 03:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry M Wheeler #2189

More goodies from the Museum Library. These are excess to needs. (We always keep the best two of an item.) This sale will benefit the CLCMRC museum. This is an ORIGINAL 1957 Data Book. The binder is in VG condition as are all of the high gloss pages. (B&W) The only one on Ebay is priced @ 397.50 plus $7.50 postage. We will send this VIA Media Mail to the 48 contiguous states at No Charge and fully insured. If you are overseas, send me a PM and we will get you the correct postage price. The price is $300.00. First come, first served. This will not last long. My phone # is in the CLC Directory (Indiana.) 1957 is a pivotal year for Cadillac. If you have a high dollar restoration, you need this item. Thanks. BW
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

Biarritz Duke

Quote from: Barry M Wheeler #2189 on January 25, 2021, 03:02:18 PMMore goodies from the Museum Library. These are excess to needs. (We always keep the best two of an item.) This sale will benefit the CLCMRC museum. This is an ORIGINAL 1957 Data Book. The binder is in VG condition as are all of the high gloss pages. (B&W) The only one on Ebay is priced @ 397.50 plus $7.50 postage. We will send this VIA Media Mail to the 48 contiguous states at No Charge and fully insured. If you are overseas, send me a PM and we will get you the correct postage price. The price is $300.00. First come, first served. This will not last long. My phone # is in the CLC Directory (Indiana.) 1957 is a pivotal year for Cadillac. If you have a high dollar restoration, you need this item. Thanks. BW

Barry,
Do you still have this Data book available for sale?

Thanks,
Jason

wendelltwmssr@aol.com